Ristin's Campaign Construction Center
Astropath Signe Varus
- Fortress World. 5BS, 5W, -5I, -5F, Hate (Orcs), Basic Weapon Training (SP), Nerves of Steel.
- Stubjack. 5WS or 5BS, Quick Draw, Intimidate is a trained Basic Skill, -5F, 1d5 Insanity Points.
- Call to War. 150 EXP. 5BS, Peer (Military), Hate (Demons?), 1d10 Insanity Points.
- Hand of War. One Weapon Training Talent, Hate (Chaos).
- Devotion (Duty). 100 EXP. Armour of Contempt, 3W.
- Astropath. Pistol Weapon Training (Universal), Heightened Senses (Sound), Psy Rating 2, Psy technique x2.
- Purchased with EXP: Melee Weapon Training (Primitive). 200 EXP.
- Remaining EXP: 50 EXP.
- Best Craftsmanship Stub Automatic.
- Best Craftsmanship Mono-Sword
- Common Craftsmanship Guard Flak Armour
- Void Suit
- Weapon Skill 25 + 5 + 5 + (15) = 50
- Ballistic Skill 25 + 10 + (15) = 50
- Strength 25 + (5) = 30
- Toughness 25 + (15) = 40
- Agility 25 + (15) = 40
- Intelligence 25 – 5 + (10) = 30
- Perception 25 + (5) = 30
- Willpower 25 + 5 + 3 + (12) = 45
- Fellowship 25 – 10 + (8) = 23
Build Plans / Variants:
- Use the Hand of War Weapon Training to purchase Plasma Weapon Training. Consider switching Stubjack skill from WS to BS and take 5 spendable points from WS to BS for WS 40 BS 60. “Plasma Gunner” aspect to Backstory. Try to start with a Plasma Gun, and try to acquire a Shotgun or two.
- Use the Hand of War Weapon Training to purchase Melee Weapon (Universal) or whatever is needed to wield a Force weapon. Try to start with a force weapon, and try to acquire a Shotgun or two.
- Use the Hand of War Weapon Training to purchase Flame Weapon Training. Because ROTFLMA, blind militant woman with a flamethrower, what could possibly go wrong.
Signe Varus was born on a Fortress World and was raised in a family with a strong military tradition. She grew up expecting to join the Imperial Guard, hopefully as an officer, as her family had for generations.
Unfortunately, after basic training and during her academy training as an officer candidate her latent psycher abilities began to manifest. With her military career destroyed before it began, she was selected by the Black Ships and taken. Luckily for her, however, she was recognized for her strength of will, strength of faith, and latent psychic talent and selected for training as an Astropath.
Now Signe Varus has had her basic training as an Astropath not an Imperial Guard officer, and is set on a path as a Imperium sanctioned psyker not an Imperial Guard foot soldier…and she had a continent sized chip on her shoulder about it.
P.S. Hopefully this explains why she is more advanced with Ballistic Skill, Weapon Skill and Weapon Training Talents and less advanced with actual Psyker training. And also why Signe Varus is more than willing to go on away missions not sit idly by in the Astropathic Choir Chamber.